Valthirian Arc Valthirian Arc

As expected another quality release

Congrats on another epic release from the lucidrine crew! I share the same sentiment that if this doesn't get frontpaged, it'll be doing this entry an injustice.

vel.blast() vel.blast()

A reverse SHMUP!

Loved it.

But like some of the reviews pointed out gradually scale the difficulty. Plus the off-screen enemies can be a minor nuisance during the more frenetic phases, especially when you're trying to strategically place yourself to do your counters and chains. Maybe include to buy new ships/parts/options in the upgrade screen. But overall a great game.

Cyborg Land Boss Cyborg Land Boss

Not bad...

But the aiming should be separate from the movement. It's a tad annoying to move then aim again. Maybe make the targeting mouse based thus exclusively keep the movement to the arrow keys.

But overall it's a pretty nice grind shooter.

Back2Back Back2Back

Splendid!

You sir have created a new standard for flash defense games!
I can speak for the rest of us that we look forward to a sequel or new release from you!

Methus' Tower Defence Methus' Tower Defence

Great game!

Just give us a skip tutorial button and maybe some NG medals for achievements and you sir have a great game on your hands. Kudos to your staff for trying to bring out some awesome flash games.

Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

X Japan called

Give that visual kei band credit for that looping music track from one of their songs.

Ninjutsu Ninjutsu

Not too shabby...

Make some medals implementable here on the NG site and you may get a higher vote.